Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Gift Idea #14: Movie/Popcorn Bucket

Nine days until Christmas!! Can you believe it?! I only have one more post for my Christmas Gift Idea series after this one. We have gone through several Christmas gift ideas for the holidays. I hope that you were able to find one, or a couple, that you were able to use this Christmas. Today's gift is another easy one to put together. But, as always, we'll watch a Christmas movie clip first.

The Muppet Christmas Carol


Don't be a Scrooge this Christmas! Be of good heart and cheer. I really enjoyed this version of A Christmas Carol. Maybe it's the songs, maybe it's my fondness of the Muppets, or maybe it's my love of Michael Caine (I love the movies he is in), but I really love The Muppet Christmas Carol.

Christmas Gift Idea #14: Movie/Popcorn Bucket

Here's another fairly easy gift for you this Christmas. This is what I like to call the Movie/Popcorn Bucket.

 

For this one, I bought a pre-made popcorn bucket at Target for $7.99. It came with the bucket, two bags of popcorn, two boxes of M&Ms, and a box of Skittles. All I need now is a movie to go along with the gift, some cute ribbon to tie it all together, and then I'm good to go!

If you don't like this mix of candy and popcorn, you can also put your own bucket together. Bed, Bath & Beyond sells some fun popcorn buckets by themselves. And Walmart did at one time. You can buy a popcorn bucket, pick out some candy you know your family member or friend would enjoy, grab a couple of popcorn bags from your box of popcorn in the pantry, buy a movie, and give the gift to a friend!

It's that simple and easy!

Join me next week for my LAST Christmas gift idea for this holiday season. And if you missed any of my posts for this series, please go back through and see all of the gift ideas I've laid out for you all. I hope they are a help to you this Christmas! I know I have used several of these ideas for this year alone.

Safe travels! And I will be back next week with my last Christmas gift idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment