Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Happy Day for a Crafter

Aaron and I were very fortunate that we were able to apply for a one bedroom-den apartment when we moved to Dallas. They call it a den but it's really just a second bedroom that's a little smaller than our room. Aaron knew getting a guest bedroom was important to me. I love having my friends and family come and stay with us when they are in town! An added benefit of having this other room is that I could finally have a craft room! :)



For my birthday this year, Aaron went in on a craft desk for me and I was able to use some of my birthday money to get the rest of it! I say a happy day for a crafter because at our last apartment my crafting would either be sprawled out all over the floor or all over the kitchen table and when we were having guests over or I couldn't stand the clutter anymore, I would have to put all of my crafts back into my little craft bag and shove them aside. It always made me so sad to have to put everything away!

I'm sure many of you crafters out there know what I'm talking about! Finally having a place where you can store your crafts and craft, without having to clean it up all of the time, is such a blessing! Check it out!


It's so organized! :D I love being organized. I love for things to be in order, so having a place where everything fits and I still have room to craft is pretty awesome!

And not only do I have a place where I can store everything and craft, but I'm also able to display some of my crafts here!


I should note that only the card is something I crafted! The little cute owl bag is a product I purchased at World Market (Love that store!). It's great for keeping my markers in!

If you don't have a craft room or a designated area for crafting yet, don't worry! Your day will come! And in the meantime, be sure to check out Pinterest and see if anyone has some ideas about how to create your own crafting area in a small space. I used my kitchen table since we never ate on it then and that totally worked for me for a while. You do what you have to do, but the important thing is that you're crafting. You are making something special and unique that you can be proud of and that your friends and family will love!

1 comment:

  1. I love your craft desk! So cute! Glad you have a nice place to craft, friend :)

    ReplyDelete